They’ve been building up for a while now, so time for some more random links:
- TypeKey FAQ – After the backlash, more of TypeKey becomes clear.
- Naming Classes – Getting class names can be tricky, here are some best practices.
- Ask Dr Michael – People asking a 7-year old for advice. Very funny answers.
- Lego WorldBuilder – Really quite fun Shockwave strategy game, based on lego animals.
- Logo Generator – An online tool for generating logos in interesting fonts. The first step in the Solitude redesign is being done using this. Via Kryogenix.
- Goliath – The best of the short stories set in The Matrix (from the official site).
- Exercises In Style – An interesting look at how the same (unfunny) cartoon can be conveyed in different ways.
- Screen – An excellent tutorial on the equally excellent GNU multiterminal utility.
- PageRank Calculator – Figure out the pageRank of any site. Handy for marketing strategy evaluations.
- 100 Most Mispronounced Words – Lists like this are useful just for reference (and a project I intend to begin working on soon).
- Morse Code Music – Morse code messages hidden in music? Some people have way too much time.
- Teach Yourself Programming In 10 Years – Despite what the books may claim, you won’t do it any faster.
- Dictionary of Data Structures And Algorithms – Helpful for above.
- Zend Goodies – Simon Willison links to a whole bunch of great PHP5 articles.
- Doom: The Board Game – There’s a Doom board game coming. Dear lord, no.
More real news in a few days.