Since my random links bar was bloated already, I thought I’d post early:
- Scott Johnson under the iron – Creator of Feedster and nice guy gets interviewed,
- New Scrabble Proposal – Some idiots want to put txt-spk into the official Scrabble word set. Better idea: let’s remove them from “conversational” English instead,
- How Regexes Work – Fascinating look at how regular expressions work, not how to use them, but how the language converts them into machines and does state manipulation,
- Blizzard Chess – A new patch is out for chess,
- Progressive Chess – How the rules of chess have changed over the years, including making the Queen so damn powerful,
- FOAF splinters into 10 groups – The FOAF group have split into 10 different organisations. Very funny,
- CSS Underscore Hack – Yet another way of targeting IE users,
- Stroke gives women British accent – Imagine: brain damage that can make you sound better.
And that’s all.